Ongoing strategic advice
Toshiba is a global company involved in a range of diversified products and services including power generation, water and sewage and railway systems, electronic devices such as semiconductors and motors, infrastructure systems and services and data services.
For the past five years, Brendan Jordan of ResolveXO has managed the Australian real estate portfolio of the Toshiba group of companies including the development of a comprehensive industrial and corporate property strategy that sought to optimise the efficiency and operational effectiveness of the portfolio while continuously testing the market and developing reliable benchmarks for portfolio decision-making.
- Hold regular portfolio briefings with the Company Secretary and Head of Property advising of critical dates, potential threats and location opportunities
- Systemised key portfolio data including expiries, occupancy, renewals, make-goods and opinions of value
- Frequently liaise with the C-Suite and Board on important property portfolio matters
- Managed the renewal of the Head Office in Macquarie Park
- Relocated the National Distribution Centre from Homebush to Greystanes achieving 20% cost savings